Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hero Arts Classic Numbers Milestone on a2z

Hello,

It's my turn to post on a2z, and I am sharing a CAS milestone birthday card.

I used to rely on number stickers for the milestone occasion, and I am left with a bunch of extras that I can't use (at the least not yet).  LOL  

Well no more, I got myself the Hero Arts Classic Numbers Frame Cut, so I could always die cut my number using my card stock and/or pattern paper which will match my card perfectly and no leftovers!!  :)


Like in this card, I heat embossed the background with Brass embossing powder, and I die cut the numbers out of a panel I heat embossed using the same embossing powder.  I really like how this turned out.  Hop over to the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies challenge blog to check the details.

Get your Classic Numbers Frame Cut with 15% off by using my promote code Cindy15 at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Etsy store, discount applicable to any purchase $25 or over excluding shipping.

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!


1 comment:

Betty said...

great design, Cindy - i love having those numbers too for the very same reason.