Followers

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Nesting Tea Cup Rainbow

Happy Sunday and welcome back to my blog.

I am sharing a rainbow color tea cup shade shaker card on a2z Scrapbooking today.  I had fun making it, and no stamping either!!   Hop over to check it out here.





Remember to use my code Cindy15 to save yourself 15% of any purchases $25 or more at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Etsy store.  Click here to start shopping.

Challenges:

Die Cut Divas' August Challenge - Anything Goes

Supplies:

Hero Arts Nesting Tea Cup Infinity Die
Little Things from Lucy's Cards Sequin Mix - Lucky Dip IX

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely day.


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

What a great use of a shaped layered die-brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Anything Goes challenge!

Arlene said...

Hi Cindy. Great way to use those dies. It give me some ideas on using my nesting dies. And I love the results. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute teacup shaker, Cindy - just love all the colors!!